Election Day Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Polls Open 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Register to Vote
Find Your Polling Place
Mail-in & Absentee Ballot Request & Info
More Voting Information
Last day to REGISTER before the election visit www.vote.pa.gov/Register-to-Vote/Pages/default.aspx
For Frequently Asked Questions related to voting click here
Last day to APPLY for a mail-in civilian or absentee ballot is the Tuesday before election day.
Vote by mail information:
- First use the ballot tracker to see if you made an annual application to vote by mail.
- Use the ballot tracker to check your application and ballot return status.
- Request a Mail-in Ballot (Absentee or No Excuse needed) click here for information. For military absentee ballots click here. An Absentee Ballot can also be requested online at https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/OnlineAbsenteeApplication/#/OnlineAbsentee
- For Military Absentee Ballot information click here. For voting assistance for Service members,
their families and overseas citizens click here for the Federal Voting Assistance Program: FVAP.GOV
- Variety of information at the PA Voter Services Portal https://www.vote.pa.gov/
- More information available on Cumberland County Government's site: https://www.cumberlandcountypa.gov/66/Bureau-of-Elections
For Important Dates Related to Voting: Visit https://www.vote.pa.gov/
- Need to know Last day to REGISTER before the Election
- Last day to APPLY for a mail-in civilian or absentee ballot
- Last day for County Board of Elections to RECEIVE voted Civilian mail-in/absentee ballots